Base Unit – APVA-6000
- Stack type bag magazine: Pick up the bag and move to the right place for sealing valve to the bag.
- Man-machine Interface: Easy touch screen, select the operation mode, pre-set tin tie quantity and trouble shooting information center.
- PLC control system: Auto bag picking up, move to the right place for sealing the valve to the bag and send the finished bag out.
- Vibratory feeder: Auto inserts the valve into the valve setting block.
- Valve detector: Check the valve in place before sealing the valve to the bag. If the valve is not in the right place, machine stops and buzzer turns on.
- Bag detector: Check the bag in place. If the bag is not pulled in, machine stops and buzzer turns on.
- Trouble shooting information center: Shows where and what is the problem and how to fix it.
- Bag collector: This unit can be moved left and right to collect the bags and counting the bag based on the pre-set quantity.
- Digital precision timer and temperature control assures consistent quality.
- Air filter-regulator with auto drain device adjusts the air pressure.
- Good for pre-open zip stand up pouches with multi layers of polyester and sealant with or without aluminum foil.
- Good for pre-made side gusset coffee pouches.
- Movable sliding device adjusts the location of the valve from top of the pouch.
- Spring loaded of valve sealing head to prevent damaging foil layer.
Collector Unit – APVA-6200 (Optional)
- Stepping motor: Move carton left and right to avoid valve over lap.
- Ball screw unit: Move carton left and right to arrange bag side by side avoid valve over lap.
- Control box: Connect wire to the PLC main control panel for automatic operation.
- Counter system: Preset the quantity required per carton. When the quantity achieved machine will stop for replacing the empty carton.
- Alarm system: When the bag in the carton reach the preset quantity alarm turns on and machine stops.
- Production speed: 12 to 15 pieces per minute.
- Maximum distance of the valve from top of the pouch: 7 1/2” ( 190mm ).
- Overall dimensions: 31 1/2” W x 75” D x 67” H ( 800W x 1900D x 1700H mm ).
- Total weight: 1364 Lbs. ( 620 Kg.)
- Power requirement: 110v or 220v, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Compressed air requirement: A 5 HP compressor with 120 liter tank is feasible. The
working pressure needed is 2 to 5 Kgf/cm2.
- Minimum bag size: 2 3/4” wide with 1 1/2” side gusset ( 70 width with 40 mm side
- Maintenance metric tool: One set of metric tool is provided with the machine.
- Spare parts: One set of heating elements and temperature detector.
- One year warranty against defective parts and workmanship.
- This warranty does not cover parts failure due to improper use of machine.
- Warranty service is AstaPoint Systems Ltd. Taiwan.
50% Deposit, balance due prior to shipping. You may pay by Bank wire transfer, Check w/ veried funds, VISA or MasterCard (U.S. Bank Cards Only + a 3.5% charge card surchange.)
First Tennessee Bank (Johnson City, Tennessee)
Routing No. 084000026
Signature American Industries, Inc.
Final Credit: 181216715
Within 60 days after receipt of the Order Confirmation and 50% Deposit of verified funds.
Shipping and Freight Details:
Pricing is F.O.B. Taiwan port.
Net Wt 400 kg / Gross Wt 520 kg
Crate Size Dims: 180 cm L x 100 cm W x 180 cm H